Wednesday 10 December 2014

The Clothes Show Live Haul! (Blogmas Day 10)

Hello everyone and welcome to blogmas day 10! So yesterday, I went to the Clothes Show and it was AMAZING! The show was just perfect and their was a lot of stands which really interested me. For this post I am going to be sharing what things I brought at the Clothes Show, and I got everything for £20! I also will not be going in to as much detail as I will be reviewing the products I got over the next couple of weeks.



Okay, so the first thing I got was the Rimmel Goodie bag. They were originally selling this at £10, but because we went on the last day, they had reduced it to £5. They were doing 3 collections, the Kate Moss, Rita Ora and Georgia collection. I wanted the Kate Moss one but they were sold out so I got the Rita Ora one instead. Anyway, inside you get a Primer, a sample of their BB Cream, 2 nail polishes, a Colour Balm, a Mascara and an Eyeliner. I have to admit, for £5, that's pretty damn good!

The next thing I got was some Ciate mini  nail polishes. They were doing a sale for 7 nail polishes for £5 or 15 for £10. However, I opted for the 7 nail polishes. I got the shades Play Date, Knee Highs, Ferris Wheel, Hopscotch, Members Only, Tickle Me Fancy and Jingle Belle (which is one of their glitters).Again, I thought that was pretty good value for what you get as I know that Ciate have a good reputation. I mainly got these because I barely wear nail varnish, so I want to get in to it again. Although, I must say, I do think it was a bit silly that the bag was so big when you can quite clearly see in the picture those nail polishes really don't need that big a bag.



The next goodie bag I got was the Helen E Cosmetics one. Now I will admit, I have never heard of this brand before but I'm quite glad that I am now aware of them. In there goodie bag I got a Nail Polish, a Gloss Balm, a Concealer, a Lip Crayon, a double ended Mascara, an eyeliner, a Skin Smoother, a Makeup bag and a £10 Gift card. I got all of that for just £10. Now tell me that isn't a good bargain. And from what I've tried, it seems to be really good quality.


The last goodie bag I got was actually for free and it was the Clothes Show Live one. Inside I got samples for the Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser, Tresemme Shampoo and conditioner, Palmolive Mediterranean Moments Shower Gel, Viva La Juicy La Fleur perfume and the Dorset Cereals Honey Porridge. Then the bit that exited me the most was Freederm Daily Complex. It doesn't really say what it is on the packaging but I think it is the full size. I also got 2 850ml bottles of the Smart Water which I can sucessfully say I drank both bottles in one day, haha. Anyway, I thought that was also pretty good as you get all that for free!

So that was it for my Clothes Show Live Haul! I just realised that this was my first haul I have ever done, yay! Anyway, as per usual, make sure you check out my blog for a new blogmas post tomorrow. Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment