Tuesday 2 December 2014

Try Out Tuesday: Kiko Lip Pencil (Blogmas Day 2)

Hello everyone! Welcome to Blogmas day 2! It's Tuesday, so it's time for me to try out a new product. I am going to be reviewing the Kiko Lip Pencil's because Kiko has just recently opened a store in my shopping centre so of course, I had to try something out! This product retails at £2.90, although there are cheaper lip pencil's from Kiko for £1.90. I was originally going to buy a lipstick but I usually wear lip liner as a lipstick equivalent anyway, so I thought I would try out the lip liner instead.

Okay, first things first (imma realist) I wanted to talk about how nice the packaging is. I would definitely say the packaging resembles Mac products which I think is great. I really do need to congratulate Kiko on their packaging and layout in their stores because it looks so professional, even when the prices are fairly cheap.



If anyone is interesting, I brought my lip liner in shade 311 which a nude/ orange colour. I brought this shade intending on trying something new as the only lip colours I really wear is red, so trying a nude was quite a big step for me. However, when I tried
it, I instantly fell in love. The nude/ orange colour really suited my pale complexion, so I would really recommend this kind of lip colour of us paler girls. It also gave me that 'Kylie Jenner' effect where it really made my lips look bigger. Now, being a girl with almost non-existent lips, that's something I really appreciate. However, if I had to say something bad about the lip liner, it would probably be that there wasn't much of variety, it was mainly nudes, pinks and plums(at least in my store anyway).

When I applied the lip liner, I instantly fell in love. It was easy to apply and was creamy yet long lasting. I even wore it to school on Monday and it lasted the whole day, which I really wasn't expecting. Most of my lip liner's don't even last until the first lesson! So I was really surprised by this, especially as it was cheap as well.

So all in all, I would really recommend this product. I would recommend Kiko in general as a lot of their products seem very good quality for fairly cheap prices. I know this product is going to get a lot of use, so I'm going to rate it a 4.5/5 stars.
                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment